Castle Krakovec (basic tour)
Village is dominated by the ruins of a medieval castle Krakovec, where stayed Czech reformer Jan Hus before his departure for Konstanz.
The tour route acquaints visitors with the rich shape of Krakovec, including the statue of Jan Hus and is intended for all visitors.
Severely handicapped individuals will not get into the cellar rooms without assistance.
It is possible to do the tour independently with a written handout or as a commented guided tour.
Visitors plan the length of the tour themselves according to their interest and time options in a daily schedule.
Czech guide tour
- Category Price
- Adults 25 up to 64 years 120 CZK
- Seniors 65+ 100 CZK
- Youth 18 up to 24 years 100 CZK
- Persons with disabilities with valid identification card/certificate 100 CZK
- Children 6 up to 17 years 40 CZK
- Children under 5 years free
- Person accompanying a disabled person free
- Person accompanying a school group of 15 pupils/students free
- Guide accompanying a group of at least 15 persons free
- "MK ČR" card * free
- ICOMOS card * free
- Seasonal NPÚ ticket free
- Single NPÚ tickets free
- NPÚ card free
- "Náš člověk" card * free
- * Valid only for one person (card holder)